[wingide-users] About the Chinese Charset.

=?gb2312?B?zfLQwtPu?= wanxinyujyd at 163.com
Mon Jan 12 05:43:21 MST 2009

Hi, all
I'm a Chinese, and like WingIDE very much. WingIDE is a very good and powerful development tool for python.
However, It has a little shortcoming, which is that the source code editor can't display the Chinese charset correctly.
Although We could solve the question by change the source code font, the source code was displayed hideously.
The ide's source code default font is 'courier new' which is a beautiful font, but its encoding seem not to be utf-8.
How can I modify source code encoding to display the Chinese charset correctly?

Thanks in advance.

--Wan Xinyu

2009-01-12

ÍòÐÂÓî