[wingide-users] short cut keys

DICAD - Rex Turnbull rex at dicad.de
Wed Jan 7 02:23:37 MST 2009

Hi Roger,

check the manual 3.2.3 Key Equivalents. From there you can find the
keymap.* files that contain the initial settings. For me they are in
"C:\Programme\Wing IDE 3.1". Any overrides you make are in your
preferences file (mine is in "C:\Dokumente und
Einstellungen\progr\Anwendungsdaten\Wing IDE 3") and listed in
gui.keymap-override = {'Ctrl-Q': 'comment-block-toggle'} (I only have one).

Hello Wing Folks: I do think it would be a nice enhancement if there
were a command in the help-menu 'Show current key bindings' that would
comb the preferences and keymap files and show the current result in the
main editor window.

Hope this helps.
Rex