[wingide-users] short cut keys

Roger Collum rdcollum at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 18:54:16 MST 2009

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to read my message.  I was wondering if there's a
list of the default keyboard shortcuts anywhere.  I searched the docs and
elsewhere on the net to no avail.  I've found Ctrl-B by accident for
searching terms next in my code and found this extremely useful.  I'm sure
there are more that are useful to me but hunt and pecking my way through the
useful shortcuts is painful to say the least =).

Thanks a lot and thanks to the devs for such a wonderful product.  I live in
wingide nearly everyday.

Roger.