and now debugging (was Re: [wingide-users] wingide & stackless how?)

Paul Sijben sijben at
Tue Jan 6 04:31:12 MST 2009

I am running with stackless in the debugger. However apparently, not all
threads can be debugged.
How can I select which thread to debug?

Paul Sijben wrote:
> uhm, *blush*, now it is
> Wingware Support wrote:
>> Paul Sijben wrote:
>>> I want to debug my application in wingide with a stakless tree I have on
>>> my system. (not the default python on the system.)
>>> Setting the build command in the project properties did not have the
>>> desired effect.
>>> So where do I set this?
>> Is the python executable set to the stackless executable in project
>> properties?
>> Thanks,
>> John

Paul Sijben                    	tel: +31334566488
Eemvalley Technology BV       	fax: +31334557523
the Netherlands
EemValley Technology werft python & wxpython