[wingide-users] Glyph's killer features from Emacs blog entry

Michael Burton mike at niskala.org
Fri Jan 2 17:11:41 MST 2009

On the mac I use a program called JumpCut to get multiple clipboards
across all apps.  I used to use iClip4 but found that it would crash
my entire computer if I copied long lines of text (eg. xml files
without carriage returns), and iClip's support tried to convince me
that it wasn't their problem, so I switched to the free and better-
working JumpCut :)

Mike