[wingide-users] Glyph's killer features from Emacs blog entry

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Thu Jan 1 13:16:04 MST 2009

The feature I'd love in Wing is:

Do I need to carefully juggle my clipboard - or do you have a "kill ring"?
Normally, if you cut some text, then cut some other text, you lose the
first text — unless you use "undo" or something like that and screw up
your editing state.

In Emacs, when I cut five or six different pieces of text, and I go to
paste them, I can paste any of them. I don't have to carefully remember
what's on my clipboard, because the last 60 or so things that I cut or
copied are around in case I need any of them.