[wingide-users] wing not playing nicely with Gnome cut-and-paste?
chris at chriscurvey.com
Fri Feb 27 17:42:20 MST 2009
am I missing something? I thought this used to work.
1) Edit a file in Wing
2) highlight a patch of code.
3) go to an xterm window and try to paste with the middle mouse button
Nothing is happening for me, but if I do this:
1) Edit file in Wing
2) Highlight a patch of code
3) use Edit->Copy
4) Fire up gedit
5) on gedit, use Edit->Paste (now the stuff is pasted in gedit)
6) highlight the code in gedit
7) middle-mouse in xterm
wing 3.1.6-1, Ubuntu Intrepid
Corruptissima republica plurimae leges
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the wingide-users