[wingide-users] wingdbstub problem

Максим Lacrima lacrima.maxim at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 02:16:55 MST 2009

Hello,

I try to use wingdbstub.py for debugging Django. And I have I think a very
simple problem, but I can't resolve it.
I copied wingdbstub.py to a project's root directory. Then I made imports in
several files. Then I start server with 'manage.py runserver'. And when I
type in browser 'http://localhost:8000' I receive an error:
Error: Cannot find wingdb.py in $(WINGHOME)/bin or $(WINGHOME)/src
Error: Please check the WINGHOME definition in wingdbstub.py
Location: http://localhost:8000

But I have right definition of WINGHOME: WINGHOME = r"C:\Program Files\Wing
IDE 3.1"
Also I set environment variable to this value.
So I don't understand what the problem is.
I use python 2.5.4 and WIndows Vista.

Thanks in advance.

Max.