[wingide-users] Syntax highlighting for sh/bash files

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Fri Feb 20 07:44:39 MST 2009

Michael Hipp wrote:
> Yes. Thanks. It's attached.
>
> FWIW, I got it from here. It's just a skeleton init script that I will
> probably hack on.
>
>   http://homepage.hispeed.ch/py430/python/  (very bottom of page)

I tried to figure out what is going wrong but think I need to leave this
to someone that better
understands bash syntax to fix (the colorizing code is in the open
source scintilla component).
It's pretty complicated -- after all bash is almost perl. ;-)

A work-around is to put the DAEMON= line before the PATH= line -- that
seems to fix
the highlighting.  Putting the value in quotes works also, tho I'm not
certain if that will
break something.

Sorry I don't have a better answer for this one.