[wingide-users] Cannot execute: waiting for shell to restart.

Rod Morison rod at morison.biz
Sat Feb 14 15:26:46 MST 2009

I run wingide under Vista 64 SP1 w/ Python 2.5 and 2.6, no problems.
However, I run (and installed wing) with User Account Control turned off
(see Windows Security Center). User Account Control ("sudo" for Windows,
more or less) is a good idea, but it just breaks too much stuff at this
stage, esp some of my Cygwin+X11 setup.

...No idea if that's related to your problem, I disabled it before ever
using wingide, but you might give it a try if you haven't already.

Rod