[wingide-users] Django Auto Complete

Philip Gatt gattster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 11:09:33 MST 2009

Another weakness in auto-completing django methods is that a lot are
defined like this:

def somemethod(self, *args, **kwargs):

This limits WingIDEs ability to see which arguments are expected. I
don't see how wing can solve the problem. We should start a thread
with django about making arguments more explicit, even if it is more
work for the django dev team and results in extra "plumbing code".

- Philip