[wingide-users] Missing cvs commands edit/unedit

andreas.schumann at schupag.ch andreas.schumann at schupag.ch
Mon Feb 2 09:24:02 MST 2009

Hi John,

Thanks for your prompt answer.

Seems that we have the same background: I'm also used to a strict locking system. And at this place they use CVS this way, though I have found out, just as you say, that most people obviously don't use CVS this way.

However I have modified your cvs.py script to do edit/unedit as well. It was pretty simple, though it was my first scripting experience. But looking at the actual implementation it was quite obvious what had to be done.