[wingide-users] Missing cvs commands edit/unedit

andreas.schumann at schupag.ch andreas.schumann at schupag.ch
Mon Feb 2 09:24:02 MST 2009

Hi John,

Thanks for your prompt answer.

Seems that we have the same background: I'm also used to a strict locking system. And at this place they use CVS this way, though I have found out, just as you say, that most people obviously don't use CVS this way.

However I have modified your cvs.py script to do edit/unedit as well. It was pretty simple, though it was my first scripting experience. But looking at the actual implementation it was quite obvious what had to be done.

Thanks
Andy