[wingide-users] bookmarking documentation?

Mitchell L Model MLMConsulting at Comcast.net
Tue Dec 29 07:57:52 MST 2009

I've just rejoined this list after quite a while, so I may be
reopening past discussions. My apologies in advance. Perhaps it is
just because I am using Wing seriously again after a significant
hiatus, but I find myself going to the same help pages repeatedly.
Searching the documentation is great, though it often finds too much.
In my web browsers, I have bookmark folders for the Python
documentation pages I use the most. I would really like to be able to
bookmark help documentation from within Wing -- and to have them be
project-independent. Is there something like that already there? Does
it sound like something other people would like?

	Mitchell Model, MLM Consulting