[wingide-users] Copy content from Testing tool window

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Thu Dec 17 08:31:59 MST 2009

Bernt Røskar Brenna wrote:
> It would be a nice if you could select and copy text from the testing
> tool window.
> Would be very useful for capturing the output of a simple test case
> when writing doctests.

If the test failed, you can select it and right click and use Copy
Result Summary as a way to get at this.  This was more intended as
a way to manage failing tests than copying output, so it only includes
the output for failed tests.

I agree we should add a way to copy any part of the tree as well.
Please let me know if the above doesn't serve as a work-around.