[wingide-users] Python Shell interpreter not found

Max Slimmer max at theslimmers.net
Wed Dec 16 13:26:23 MST 2009

for some reason I cant figure out when I try to restart python shell it
reports :
Could not start debug process::Could not launch debugger for "C:\Program
Files\Wing IDE 3.2\src\debug\tserver\_sandbox.py".  The python interpreter
"/usr/bin/python" may not exist.

I am running on windows xp with wing pro. and there is no /usr/bin
directory.  I found a file in
C:\Documents and Settings\mslimmer\Application Data\Wing IDE 3\last-python
that contains the correct path "c:/python26..."

where do I go to fix this