[wingide-users] inserting comments on a line

Mitchell L Model MLMConsulting at comcast.net
Sun Dec 13 17:00:11 MST 2009

I am returning to serious Wing use after several years of only
occasional light use. I think I am missing something regarding
comments: what's the easiest way to insert a comment on the current
Python line? More specifically, I would like comments to all start at
a designated column as they do in Emacs. The only thing I seem to be
able to do now is hold the spacebar down until the cursor gets near
the column I want, type a # and a space, then my comment. There must
be something better (?).