[wingide-users] How about a uservoice site for Wing IDE?

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Tue Dec 8 15:31:09 MST 2009

On 12/8/09 3:22 PM, Bernt Røskar Brenna wrote:
> Has Wingware considered creating a UserVoice [1] site for Wing IDE?

We'll look into and possibly experiment with it or something like it; it
does look potentially useful even to someone like me who thinks that
email is usually the best way to communicate.

We always accept bug reports and feature requests that are mailed to
support at wingware.com or to this list and try to respond quickly to each
one.  These requests do alter our priorities, though unfortunately we
can't do everything at once ;).

Cheers,