[wingide-users] Custom syntax highlighting and a couple more things.

Thaorius thaorius at thaorius.com
Mon Dec 7 12:41:52 MST 2009

I don't want to set the highlighter to act as if I was dealing with C/C++,
that would
only give me a half-highlighted file that is counter productive. I want to
do as I did
with gedit, and add a syntax highlighting "profile", specific for Ice Slice
files. So,
can I?

As for the run on save script, I'll look into the specifics of a Wing
script; should
be fairly simple.

As for git, I know I can keep using it as normal, I wouldn't want it any
other way,
but I'm interested in a good integration, that lets me do things such as
marking
a directory's contents for exclusion, and that will be added to the
.gitignore file.
Being this a simple example, I'm more interested in the features such as
branching, merging, patch generation, etc.

Should Wing not support most of my git uses, is there a way I can get, at
least
a shell(bash) inside the IDE, opened in the project's root directory?

Thanks.

--
Thaorius