[wingide-users] "Select All" menu item?

David Niergarth dn at hddesign.com
Mon Dec 7 08:21:48 MST 2009

In the normal keyboard personality, "Control-a" selects all. Is there a
"Select All" menu option somewhere I'm missing? I'd like to be able to
access Select All when in in Vim mode (gvim's Edit menu does have a
Select All item so this isn't so strange, even if vim would require "gg
shift-v G y" or some such) but I can't find a Select All menu item to
navigate to via the Alt menu shortcuts. Most GUI editors I can think of
have a Select All item in the edit menu (e.g., "Alt-e a").

Thanks,

--David