[wingide-users] --new and specifying project at the command line

Jonathan March JDM at MarchRay.net
Fri Dec 4 06:33:15 MST 2009

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 5:45 AM, Michael Foord <fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk>wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'd just like to confirm the bug that was reported on this list as part of
> a previous thread. If you specify the command line parameter --new along
> with a project file then the project file is ignored.
>
> Michael

FWIW...

Michael might be referring to my first reply to his --new --defaultproject
feature request. I intended to reply on-list but accidentally only it
emailed to Michael. That email from me included a report of this issue.

By the time I actually replied on-list, I could no longer reproduce the
problem and was not confident that it was real, so I omitted the report from
that email.

I tried again just now and still cannot reproduce it.