[wingide-users] Command line for opening with a new project

Jonathan March JDM at MarchRay.net
Wed Dec 2 10:52:55 MST 2009

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 8:57 AM, Wingware Support <support at wingware.com>wrote:

> Michael Foord wrote:
>
>> I want a *new* project (or just the default one). I don't want to have to
>> specify which project when I open wing as the paths are often tedious to
>> type and it is usually the second entry in the "Recent Projects" list.
>>

> There isn't an option to do that now.  However, you could easily
> make a small script that runs Wing with the default project on
> the command line (the default.wpr is in your user settings directory;
> listed 5th in Wing's about box).

+1 on the option request - basically a way to override the usual "load
previous project" setting. Not urgent because of workaround, but would be
helpful.

Related (when shuffling projects): The "close files when closing project"
option seems to have no effect. Is it dependent on yet another option for it
to take effect? (3.2.2-1 Pro, WinXP)

Thanks.