[wingide-users] Command line for opening with a new project

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Wed Dec 2 04:47:33 MST 2009

Hello all,

I use the command line to launch a second instance of Wing. By default
the second instance loads the same project as the first one and shows me
the "project locked".

I only open a second instance in order to use a *different* project, so
this behaviour is annoying. I'd like to tell Wing to open the second
instance with the default project or a new project, but on the command
line usage page I don't *see* a way of doing that (probably me being dumb).

    http://wingware.com/doc/install/command-line-usage

I could create an empty project and always open that, but I'd rather not
if there is an easy way round it.

All the best,

Michael

--