[wingide-users] Re: Project specific Python Executable default search

Vania Smrkovski vania at pandorasdream.com
Wed Apr 29 06:47:28 MDT 2009

Update
In re-reading Michael's email, I realize that I CAN'T set my project's
python executable to the IronPython b/c it will not connect to the debugger
or the other tools in WING.  (You guys planning on changing this?)

But I still thought you'd want to know about it looking for WING Project
files instead of .exe files.

Vania
http://www.pandorasdream.com
http://picasaweb.google.com/vania.smirk