[wingide-users] Project specific Python Executable default search

Vania Smrkovski vania at pandorasdream.com
Wed Apr 29 06:30:19 MDT 2009

I am trying to test out my first IronPython implementation in WING, and per
Michael Foord, it's all a matter of setting a custom Python executable,
right?
But when I click Browse, it seems to want to search for WING Project files,
not exe....  (Note, I had just recently saved my project file, and it was
also set to WING Project file filters, so that may be related.)

Vania
http://www.pandorasdream.com
http://picasaweb.google.com/vania.smirk