[wingide-users] Do you have a graphic icon to help my endorsement and promotion of Wing IDE on my web site?

Rob Clewley rob.clewley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 11:09:52 MDT 2009

Hi Wing devs,

I just added an endorsement and a link to wingware.com/wingide from my
software's website, which is something I should have done a long time
ago. I was wondering if you have or could prepare a little graphic
icon that I could use on the page for the link. Sourceforge does this
and I think it is a very good way to promote. I thought it might be
something that other happy users could use to promote your product
more effectively and professionally, especially on their websites that
might get more traffic than my little one!

Cheers,
Rob

--
Robert H. Clewley, Ph.D.