[wingide-users] Line wrapping for text files?

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Apr 13 10:59:32 MDT 2009

Michael Foord wrote:
>> And how the heck do I find out what the current key-bindings are?
>>
>> I've searched in the docs for 'line wrapping' and found references to
>> the 'wrap-lines' command, but no reference on whether it is bound to
>> any keys. Searching the documentation doesn't turn up any ways of
>> showing the current bindings that I can find. The preference pane only
>> shows custom bindings and not the ones that are currently on.
 >
> Hmmm... in fact I can only find toggle-line-wrapping which is a global
> command. If there isn't a per-displayed-window setting then please
> consider this a feature request, otherwise can you tell me what the
> command is?

'wrap-lines' does text flowing by actually inserting newlines, while you
seem to be looking for the editor display preference which is just global
at this point.

Key binding documentation in Wing 3.2 is in section 19 of the manual (only
in the integrated w/ IDE copy right now as the website still has the manual
for 3.1), and the command reference is expanded in version 3.2 as well to
list the key bindings as well.