[wingide-users] Mako template syntax support

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Apr 13 08:40:59 MDT 2009

Matt Feifarek wrote:
> There's been a few threads about this over the past couple of years.
>
> I want to just say... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!

The question is actually how to add support for the popular template
packages used with Python -- I'm sure Mako is a great package, but it's
not the only option.  It looks like Ulipad is using a regex based lexer
instead of one written in C++ and I suspect that is what Komodo does as
well.  We will look into supporting something like this in a future Wing
release.