[wingide-users] Clearing Error Line in Test Results

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Mon Apr 13 07:07:39 MDT 2009

2008/10/10 Wingware Support <support at wingware.com>

> Michael Foord wrote:
>
>> Hello guys,
>>
>> When I run tests error lines are marked in red. Fixing the error and
>> rerunning the test doesn't clear the red line. Is this intended?
>>
>> Even if I can't get the test to pass I can't find any other way of
>> clearing the red line and it is a visual distraction.
>>

> Do you mean the red highlighted line in the editor for the location of the
> exception?  That can be cleared via Options -> Clear in the Exceptions tool.

The error line in the *code itself* is highlighted in red and I still can't
find a way to clear this. Even closing and re-opening the file leaves the
line marked in red!

There is no Options button (or anything else marked Options) in the testing
tool that I can see.

By the filter text box there is an unnamed dropdown with a 'clear' item.
Using this *does not* clear lines marked as red in the code.

Even selecting the test, right clicking, and choosing 'Clear all results'
leaves the line marked as red. (Although in one case the red moved to a
different line!) This is with Wing 3.2.0b.

Currently closing and reopening Wing is the only way I've found of clearing
these error indicators.

Michael

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/