[wingide-users] Line wrapping for text files?

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Sun Apr 12 15:56:33 MDT 2009

Michael Foord wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I don't want line wrapping on by default. Inevitably I do want it on
> for text files. Is there any way to configure this on a per-file-type
> basis?
>
> All the best,
>

> Michael

And how the heck do I find out what the current key-bindings are?

I've searched in the docs for 'line wrapping' and found references to
the 'wrap-lines' command, but no reference on whether it is bound to any
keys. Searching the documentation doesn't turn up any ways of showing
the current bindings that I can find. The preference pane only shows
custom bindings and not the ones that are currently on.

Michael

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/blog