[wingide-users] Mako template syntax support

Matt Feifarek matt.feifarek at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 16:59:32 MDT 2009

There's been a few threads about this over the past couple of years.

I want to just say... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!

I don't want to beg without offering to help, so I can do some light
research:

Here's what Mako thinks:
http://www.makotemplates.org/trac

Note that UliPad seems to be using Scintilla, too. Indeed, here's the mako
bits:
http://ulipad.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/plugins/mako_plugin/

Is there any way that we can use this without a re-compile of WingIDE?

Here's what may be less helpful:

Komodo has some Mako support:
http://code.google.com/p/komodomako/

Pygments: