[wingide-users] Re: Minor Request / Inquiry

Marc A. Murison murison at alpheratz.net
Thu Apr 9 10:56:49 MDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 11:00 AM:

> From: Mike Shepanski
>
> I am partial to making my own keyboard shortcuts in Wing.  I find myself
> doing it alot.  I think my only request in this area is if its possible to
> make the list views in the preferences stretchy, or just bigger in general.
> For example.. the Preferences >> Keyboard >> Custom Key Bindings pane shows
> about 5 entries, and requires a lot of scrolling to find the item your
> looking for.  Making the prefs pane bigger will stretch the width but not
> the height.  Just a little anoyance for me I suppose. :)

Wing folks: +1. I suspect there are quite a few of us lurkers who would like
the preferences dialogs to behave better when resized. Not a high priority,
but it would be great if it was on your to-do list.

--
Marc A. Murison
murison at alpheratz.net
http://murison.alpheratz.net/

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
    Benjamin Franklin, An Historical Review of the Constitution and
    Government of Pennsylvania, 1759