[wingide-users] AutoCompletion problem

BroncosBuck99 broncosbuck99 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 09:23:45 MDT 2009

I recently purchased the WingIDE personal for developing scripts for the ESRI
Geoprocessing framework. Some ESRI developers recomended the tool. I have
run into problems with autocompletion. I can import the module, but the auto
complete will not work with ESRI module. I declare a vairable create a
arcgisscripting object, and from there on the auto complete will not work.

When I reference the variable none of the methods or classes are available.
When I use PythonWin the autocomplete works.

I have checked my environment variables, Analysis stats, and the path to the
ESRI library is there.

The ESRI forumn has not been able to help.

Thanks