[wingide-users] Minor Request / Inquiry

Mike Shepanski mjs7231 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 13:37:29 MDT 2009

I am partial to making my own keyboard shortcuts in Wing.  I find myself
doing it alot.  I think my only request in this area is if its possible to
make the list views in the preferences stretchy, or just bigger in general.
For example.. the Preferences >> Keyboard >> Custom Key Bindings pane shows
about 5 entries, and requires a lot of scrolling to find the item your
looking for.  Making the prefs pane bigger will stretch the width but not
the height.  Just a little anoyance for me I suppose. :)

Mike