[wingide-users] TurboGears relative imports

Mike Driscoll mdriscoll at co.marshall.ia.us
Mon Sep 29 13:56:02 MDT 2008

Hi,

Is the WingIDE supposed to support relative imports? The reason I ask is
that it doesn't seem to like it much. I am working through the
TurboGears 2.0 wiki tutorial and when I try to do this:

from wiki20.model import DBSession

None of the code completion works on these objects. You can find the
example here: http://turbogears.org/2.0/docs/main/Wiki20/wiki20.html  In
this case, the DBSession variable is a SQLAlchemy session object, so it
should have save, append, commit and other methods.

It's not a big deal, just unexpected. Thanks,

Mike