[wingide-users] Problem using module in egg with different name than module. ZCA/grok related?

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Fri Sep 26 11:50:35 MDT 2008

Same story. The guy who crated the pyogp project setup is still on
vacation, and while I can run tests from the command line just fine,
when I try to run them from the debugger, I get an error:

ImportError: No module named webob

The egg is named WebOb-0.9.3-py2.5.egg

We're using the ZCA modules and grok. I am guessing its something to do
with that, but can't figure out how to tell the debugger to use ZCA
style importing. Hopefully its not the grok setup, because I haven't
seen any mention of that on the WingIDE site at all.

Thanks for any suggestions on how to get thedebugger to recognize that
module webob is in WebOb or whatever else is going wrong... ;-)

Lawson