[wingide-users] Enabling/disabling test file patterns

Luc Bourhis luc_j_bourhis at mac.com
Fri Sep 26 10:06:46 MDT 2008

On 26 Sep 2008, at 17:11, John Ehresman wrote:

> Luc Bourhis wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I am talking about the Project > Testing > Tests file patterns
>> field. Would it be possible to have tick boxes in front of each
>> file pattern to enable/disable them?
>
> Would it be better to have different sets of file patterns that you
> can toggle between?

You are right actually: set of test files would be great! It would be
nice if each set could have the both of manually added files and
pattern-selected ones. And of course a drop-down menu to quickly
select which set to use, a bit like in the search tools.

> You currently can select subsets of the files by using a filter.

I should have mentioned that I am using that feature a lot and the
fact that the last wildcards are remembered is very useful indeed. But
more often that I would like, wildcards aren't powerful enough to
select those files I want.

Luc Bourhis