[wingide-users] Directories and files ordering in Project tool

Luc Bourhis luc_j_bourhis at mac.com
Fri Sep 19 03:01:51 MDT 2008

Hi,

I often have my code organised with a module foo.py and a package foo
at the same level of the file system, with the package foo containing
the details and the module foo providing the entry point for users.

Wing separates directories and files, which result in the module foo
and the package foo to be far apart. Thus I would really love to have
another option to sort alphabetically irrespective of the distinction
between directories and files.

Luc Bourhis