[wingide-users] application 'document-open' signal unreliable for handling a file being opened

Brec Carson brec at 6sa.com
Thu Sep 18 12:15:08 MDT 2008

There are several things I've only just started noticing since getting
the latest version of wing.  Unfortunately I'm not 100% sure that
these issues weren't there before...but going on rough memory I think
they were not.  I'll submit different emails for the different issues.

The application signal 'document-open' only seems to be called for the
files that are opened by default when Wing starts up.  All files
opened by hand don't seem to trip the signal.

Brec Carson