[wingide-users] "Global name 'error' is not defined" after upgrading to Django 1.0

Filip Ristic merjadok at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 12:49:36 MDT 2008

2008/9/12 Wingware Support <support at wingware.com>:

> Is NameError on your list of exceptions to always stop at?  This is defined
> in the Debugger -> Exceptions preferencs.  Also, are you using the default
> 'when printed' exception reporting mode?

Hello John and thanks for really quick reply.
I checked for preferences, and yes, NameError was listed there (also,
I was using default reporting mode). When I deleted this error from
list, everything worked great. Thanks for this tip!

Regarding this, I have one question: does this mean that exception
still occurs but IDE is just ignoring it? Just for curiosity, I am
more then happy with this solution :)

Best regards,
Filip