[wingide-users] wingide zope debugging support in buildout setup

johannes raggam raggam-nl at adm.at
Wed Sep 10 03:09:55 MDT 2008

> say, ~/buildout is my buildout root directory

> Thanks for the write up.  Do Products normally go in ~/buildout/Products
> or does this depend on the buildout configuration?
currently i'm not a buildout expert, but
yes, i think that ~/buildout/products (note the capitalization) ist the
directory for old-style products (in contrast to new style eggs). but
there is still a instance's products directory
~/buildout/parts/instance/Products . it is just not configured in

more information is available at:

and in general: