[wingide-users] tabs keeps converting

johnf jfabiani at yolo.com
Tue Sep 9 10:23:19 MDT 2008

Hi,
I'm starting to get bugged by wing changing the tab/space settings while I'm
editing a script.  For example I was about to comment out a section of code.
The normal tab/space setting that I like is 4.  When I selected the section
and commented it the entire script changed from 4 to 8.  Why I have no idea.
And then just as suddenly a script I'm editing will change back to 4 from 8.
I'm not touching the convert button or doing anything special.
--
John Fabiani