[wingide-users] New Windows & Toolsets

Pete pfein at pobox.com
Fri Oct 17 16:27:38 MDT 2008

I've got a large screen & have been running wing with several
toolboxes in their own windows (let's say Source Assistant)

When I open a New Document Window however, I get the default set of
toolboxes, including second ones of the separate toolboxes (ie, a 2nd
Source Assistant in the new Document Window).

This is lame.

Wing should duplicate the toolboxes of the first document window in
the new one instead.

--Pete

PS: Anyone tried moving all toolboxes to separate windows?

PPS: Hotkeys for specific tools & navigation between tools would be
nice...