[wingide-users] Testing Pattern in Project Files

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Sun Oct 12 15:43:22 MDT 2008

Hello guys,

It seems like the filename pattern for specifying tests is stored in the
user preferences part of a two file project settings (the 'wpu' rather
than the 'wpr'). This means that when I work on the same project on
several computers I need to reset the filename pattern on every machine.

It seems more likely to me that the filename patterns will be fixed per
project rather than per user - and should therefore be part of the
project settings rather than the user settings.

Michael Foord

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/