[wingide-users] file(snippet) gets chomped

DICAD - Rex Turnbull rex at dicad.de
Fri Oct 10 03:05:08 MDT 2008

For w while now I have noticed that when I type 'file' and then the
opening '(' the file part dissapears. There are two file-related texts
in the autocompleter file(snippet) and file(symbol). How do I get rid of
the snippet (which seems to be the culprit) or change that so I don't
lose my input?

Rex