[wingide-users] File open dialog freeze

Eric Earnst eric at earnst.com
Wed Oct 8 00:10:21 MDT 2008

Hi,
Having a problem with opening and "saving as".  Had it with the previous
version (3.0.4?) and still present in 3.1.4-1 (rev 18789) that I just
installed.  This is with Python 2.5.2 on Win XP.  I have files open from
a virtualenv 1.3 if it makes a difference.  If I do a file save as from
the menu, the dialog opens but the selection area never fills and it
freezes (no CPU activity).  Same thing for the file open dialog.  Any
thoughts? (I'm pretty new with Python and even newer with Wing)

Thanks,
Eric