[wingide-users] The convert indentation

Paul Sijben sijben at eemvalley.com
Thu Nov 27 08:11:32 MST 2008

I am seeing the same issue (I did get a warning that the size was set to
8 but I dismissed it because I thought WingIDE was simply reporting on a
file with accidential whitespaces, but the indentation tool claims 'Tabs
Only" )

--
Paul Sijben                    	tel: +31334566488
Eemvalley Technology BV       	fax: +31334557523