[wingide-users] Nose tests w/ -P flag

David Korz dkorz at gridironsystems.com
Tue Nov 25 17:32:00 MST 2008

For reasons I don't understand a package I have only works in Nose from the command line when I specify the -P flag. When running the test from Wing I get the same error as when -P is not specified, my package isn't found. The package itself is installed in site-packages using setuptools (there's an extension module).

Is there a way I can run these test from with Wing?