[wingide-users] Autocomplete python more liberally

Peter Bengtsson peter at fry-it.com
Mon Nov 24 03:18:07 MST 2008

Is it possible to configure wing to autocomplete words that aren't
necessarily defined variables, functions or methods.
I'm from Emacs/Jed land where M-. autocompletes the word you're cursor
is on if the word has been written anywhere before in the buffer.

I often find that I'm typing words that have been written before in
things like comments or inside python strings. In fact I'd be happy to
separate the functionality from the usual autocomplete which pops up
as a list.

--
Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com