[wingide-users] WingIDE issue tracker

Federico Fanton jorilx at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 09:44:27 MST 2008

Wingware Support wrote:
> Federico Fanton wrote:
>> I'm sorry, is there an online issue tracker for WingIDE?
>> Or is this list the right place for requests for enhancement?
>> I'd have a very simple RFE :) Would it be possible to add "close other
>> tabs" to the tabs' context menu? ("close X" as the first element would
>> be terrific, too :) )
>
> We don't have a public issue tracker, but you can send requests to
> support at wingware.com or here.

I see..

> Note there's already Close Others in the File menu.

Oops, completely missed that X-) Anyway, would it be too cumbersome to
move it to the context menu? (And after all a tab could contain
something else than a "File"..)

> Are you asking to move Close X first in the context menu, rather than second as it is now,
 > or is it not there for some reason?

I'd like it to be first.. In my opinion closing a tab happens much more
frequently than moving it to a new window, don't you think?

One more thing if I may: are there any plans to make "tool boxes"
movable via drag and drop, a' la Eclipse for example?

Thanks for your attention! :)