[wingide-users] Kill ring in emacs mode, defined symbols

Torsten Marek shlomme at gmx.net
Wed Nov 12 04:15:14 MST 2008

Hi,

I've seen that there is register support, but being an emacs user, I'd
like to have a kill ring, which can be cycled by M-y, following a C-y
yank.

I've only recently discovered the "Find Symbols" command (I should read
the docs more often). It would be nice if there was a project-wide
version of this command, and if the symbol names in the little search
window were accompanied by the same icons as in the symbol browser.

best,

Torsten
--
.: Torsten Marek